Wind energy is widely perceived as the best of the renewable energy sources. However, successful wind energy facilities require careful planning, construction and installation. Brownco is qualified to provide successful, complete turn-key solutions, from inception to validation.
We apply our level of skill and experience to every project, large or small. We are experts in matching turbines and equipment to the location and environment.
- 1 Unit to 100+ Units
- 25 kw to 3.6 MW
- Design and equipment based on the location
- Wind data generated to size turbines to the site
- Selection and installation of turbines
- Selection and installation of electrical and control mechanisms
- Complete permitting and validation
- We provide a comprehensive beginning to end process
Brownco is a Certified Installer for:
- General Electric
Brownco Construction Company, Inc. offers much more than design and construction:
- We will perform feasability and performance analyses to guide decision makers.
- We handle permitting and design through certification and validation.
- Our experts will generate budget numbers to aid in appropriating funds for your project.